Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The baby is trying to show!
So my pants are getting tighter and I am having lots of trouble picking out what to wear in the mornings. Juli and I went shopping on Saturday and I got some stuff, but I'm trying to wait until I get bigger. After lunch is the worst time of day as the baby grows when I eat and my pants get even tighter! =)

You can start to tell that I am pregnant...well, kind of. If you know I am pregnant, then you can tell that I am getting bigger & if you don't know, I just look fat. I don't mind on most days. I do have some days when I feel fat, but if I put one of my hands on the top of my belly and the other underneath it, then I look pregnant and feel pregnant.

Adam took my picture the other day when I looked pregnant (now this was taken after lunch).

Here I am before baby:


Here I am at 12 weeks!

No comments: