Friday, July 20, 2007

So how does an 8-week pregnant mother feel?

Well, I feel good. I am crampy, really crampy, but not nauseous so it is hard to complain. The cramps have gotten a lot better since the beginning, but my stomach has become more sensitive to what I eat. I am constantly hungry. In fact, I went home from work early yesterday because I felt so bad, but I think it was because I hadn't eaten enough (then I ate too much and got sick again). I'm supposed to eat small meals every 2-3 hours. I'm also tired. It is hard to get through some work days.

All-in-all I do feel really good. I don't have much to complain about. I know I am pregnant, but because I haven't been too sick I don't feel that pregnant.
I am REALLY looking forward to going to the doctors and hearing the heart beat in 1.5 weeks! It still doesn't seem real. I know it is; it is just so amazing!

No comments: