Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Future Soccer Player

He's a kicking! The baby has been kicking me so much. I now feel him everyday and he is kicking harder and harder. For about a week now, as the kicks have gotten harder, I kept saying that any day Adam would be able to feel them.

Yesterday at work, I had my hand on my belly and I felt him kick! He doesn't kick enough in one spot for me to have time to get Adam, but last night when Adam was praying for him he felt him kick! How fun is that?!? Adam only felt Jacob kick a few times (how quickly I have forgotten how miserable I had started to get early on) and so I'm looking forward to Adam feeling this one kick more.

He still doesn't have a name. I have the name books and have started the process, but it overwhelms me and so then I stop. It is a major decision! I promise he will have a name before he is born, but it just might be the day before. =)

No comments: