Friday, January 30, 2009

Denver: Having Lunch & Playing in the Snow

We got to eat at this cute little burger place called Runway Grill that was on a runway!
My little man

Such a ham


The planes taking off


Cute family (my "little" brother Micah, brother-in-law Thomas, sister Juli and me and Jacob)



Watching the planes



Jacob playing in snow (what was left of it) for the first time




Micah and I had never experienced snow. We enjoyed playing in that for the first time together.

Micah making a snowball without gloves (he regretted that)



He regretted this too



I said don't do that!


Hit by my very first snowball


Getting ready to fall in the snow

So cold!


And wet!



Getting hit again by a snowball



Hit yet again


This is getting old


Jacob and Uncle Thomas

No comments: