Wednesday, June 01, 2011

My Days with Jacob Pt4

Jacob: "Holy cow this is harder than I thought."
Mommy: "What are you doing?"
Jacob: "Trying to climb on the roof." (of a play tent he has)
Of course!

Daddy: "Ok Pumpkin"
Jacob: "Don't call me pumpkin"
Mommy: "What are you?"
Jacob: "I'm Jacob!"
Mommy: "Ok Cupcake"
Jacob: "I not a cupcake. Don't call me any desserts!"

Jacob: I have bows on.
Mommy: Boys don't wear bows.
Jacob: No. They are boy bows!

Jacob: "Hey. I'm a guitar player. Look, I don't have any pants on!"

Jacob: "I'm trying to get more poop in my booty. I'm just trying. It is empty so I'm trying to get more in my booty. See, Mommy? My booty is empty!"

Helping my Jacob understand life: Jacob was in the bathroom all distraught. He said "mommy, I don't want my pee-pee to come out when I poop!" I tried to explain to him that that is how God created our body to work...it didn't help him feel better. :)

No comments: