Thursday, October 14, 2010

My days with Jacob pt1

Here is a collection of the crazy things my son has been saying:

He crashed his tricycle again:
"This booty (he was holding it) got crashed again!"

I was talking about a friend name Julianna when Jacob corrected me:
"That's not Julianna, it's Aunt Juli."

"It's not Booty and the Beast, it's Lady and the Beast!"

While watching Peter Pan: "Is Hook in the Bible?"

Jacob's chant one morning: "I'm the party!"

Playing with my old phone: "Mommy you beautiful. I'm going to take a picture of you. Say cheese. That was a good picture. See Mommy? I'm going to take a picture of both of us."

Jacob desperately wants to go to Colorado. I put his Colorado shirt on today and he is convinced we are going today. I have tried all day to convince him that we aren't going until March but he isn't buying it. I was trying to teach him to say "March" when I asked him "when are we going to Colorado?" So after practicing I asked him "what do you say when I ask you when are we going to Colorado?" He said: "Please. Please can we go to Colorado?"

Me: What do you think of your brother?
Jacob: ummmm, cool!

No comments: