Friday, October 26, 2007

An update...finally!

I know I have been behind in posting - that is when you know I am so busy I can't hardly see straight!

Jacob is doing GREAT! We went to the doctor today and his heartbeat is strong and everything looks good. He is right on schedule.

I am feeling him kicking more and more. It is so fun! Adam says that he is jealous of me being to feel him - I think Adam is cute for getting jealous and I told him that soon he'll get kicked too (either by Jacob or me when I am sleeping and need more room!).

Last night I felt Jacob kicking and put my hand on that area and I felt him kick my hand! I tried to get him to give a repeat performance, but he got shy.

It is just too fun! I love being able to feel him and have him "communicate" with me that way.

No comments: